The public is welcome to come in to our office to read the District Policy and Procedure Manual during normal business hours. Please contact our District Office with any questions regarding this.
Flower and Decoration Policy
- All decorations will be removed the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month for maintenance.
- Staff will remove anything that is deemed a safety hazard.
Unacceptable Items Include
(Not limited to):
- Mylar balloons
- Glass or breakable items
- All decorations to remain within 6” of the marker or temporary marker
- Staff is NOT responsible for lost, stolen or damaged decorations
- Flower cups are available in the chests with signs “flower cups”
- As a courtesy and at our discretion we will place decorations that we believe will be missed on shelves next to our trash enclosure area.